- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 13 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 16 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 17 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.