- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 5 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 18 days ago
2014 Ford Escape
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.