- June 30: Ford Windshield Recall Includes Broncos and Rangers recalls | 6 days ago
- June 27: Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Issued Over Tire Pressure Values recalls | 9 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 16 days ago
- June 19: Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs Losing Drive Power: Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 19: Ford Bronco Recall Issued For Child Safety Locks recalls | 17 days ago
"Transmission Fault" Warning
2014 Ford Escape (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 75,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 25 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (12 reports)
- replaced transmission (11 reports)
- replace transmission (2 reports)