- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 18 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 45926
2014 Ford Escape
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SSM 45926.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 2013-2017 FUSION/ESCAPE/MKZ (EXCLUDING 3.7L), 2015-2016 EDGE/EXPLORER (EXCLUDING 3.5L/3.7L), 2015-2016 MKC, AND 2016 MKX VEHICLES (EXCLUDING 3.7L) EQUIPPED WITH ALL WHEEL DRIVE (AWD) MAY EXHIBIT A LEAKING PASSENGER SIDE POWER TRANSFER UNIT (PTU) HALFSHAFT/LINKSHAFT SEAL. THIS MAY BE DUE TO A WORN PTU BUSHING. THE PTU BUSHING CAN NOW BE REPAIRED WITHOUT PTU REPLACEMENT. THE ONLINE WSM IS BEING UPDATED FOR ALL LISTED VEHICLES.REFER TO THE INTERMEDIATE SHAFT BUSHING REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION IN WORKSHOP MANUAL (WSM), SECTION 308-07. THE PROCEDURE IS THE SAME FOR ALL VEHICLES. IF THE PROCEDURE IS NOT PUBLISHED FOR THE VEHICLE BEING SERVICED CHECK THE WSM OF ANOTHER LISTED VEHICLE. BUSHING PART NUMBER IS F2GZ-63600A58A. THE PARTS CATALOG IS BEING UPDATED TO INCLUDE THIS BUSHING.
Click a tab for more information.