- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 19 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47234
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2013-2016 Escape and 2016 Focus, Transit and Transit Connect vehicles equipped with a front control display interface module (FCDIM) may exhibit the inability to store AM/FM presets, select AM/FM presets and/or erratic preset button operation. Reprogram the front control display interface module (FCDIM) using Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) or Ford J2534 Diagnostic Software (FJDS) release 109.02 or higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com. For claiming, use causal part 18C869 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards(SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.