- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 19 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47850
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2013-2019 vehicles equipped with a EVDC air conditioning (A/C) compressor may exhibit poor A/C performance/improper climate function and/or a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P06A0 in the powertrain control module (PCM). To support the proper diagnosis of this compressor, the EVDC control valve tester has been developed and is available from Rotunda (339-EVDC100). A tester has been provided to each U.S. dealership free of charge with shipments completed 19-Apr-2019 (reference EFC07013 on FMCDealer.com). This tester will help reduce the potential for misdiagnosis and unnecessary compressor replacement. Make sure that this tester is used for warranty repairs and document the test results in the Technician Comments field. Refer to the Rotunda catalog for a video and user manual which provide detailed operating instructions.
Click a tab for more information.