- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 17 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47875
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2014-2019 Escape, 2014-2018 C-MAX, Focus, and Transit Connect vehicles not equipped with an auto start/stop system may exhibit an inability to program and/or no electrical power after installation of a service part body control module (BCM). Inspect the BCM for the presence of fuse F88. If fuse 88 is missing, install a 25 amp fuse and then re-evaluate the concern. If fuse 88 is installed in a vehicle with an auto start/stop system, the vehicle may exhibit concerns where the radio is turning off during an auto start/stop event and the instrument panel cluster (IPC) back lighting slowly goes dim during auto start/stop events.
Click a tab for more information.