- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 18-2314
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2013-2016 Escape vehicles equipped with a 1.6L EcoBoost engine may exhibit a lack of cooling caused by the A/C inlet line breaking at the compressor. This may be due to the oil cooler coolant lines exerting excess pressure on the A/C inlet line. When replacing the A/C inlet line, a support clip for the oil cooler coolant line should be installed to prevent contacting the A/C inlet line. Follow the Service Procedure to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.