- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 3 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 7 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
2000 Ford Expedition
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2000 Expedition windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- windshield leaking4
- rear wipers failed1
- window shattered1
- wipers work intermittently1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield31
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer6
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Switch/Wiring2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.