- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 10 days ago
2002 Ford Expedition
Worst 2002 Expedition engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plugs eject out of cylinder head46
- intermittent stalling1
- timing chain failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling51
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.