- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 2 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 13 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 16 days ago
2004 Ford Expedition
2004 Ford Expedition Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Alternator Failed1
- Automatic Door Locks Not Working1
- Rear Sensors Not Working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Relay1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.