- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 16 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 26 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Ford Recall 18S17: Fuel Pump Assembly Welds May Fracture Causing Leak
2018 Ford Expedition
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Expedition, F-150, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 3.5L GTDI V6 engines. These vehicles have high pressure fuel pump assemblies with welds that can fracture, which may cause an oil or fuel leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump and associated components, free of charge. The recall began July 17, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S17.
Click a tab for more information.