- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 13 days ago
Ford Recall 18S17: Fuel Pump Assembly Welds May Fracture Causing Leak
2018 Ford Expedition
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford Expedition, F-150, and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 3.5L GTDI V6 engines. These vehicles have high pressure fuel pump assemblies with welds that can fracture, which may cause an oil or fuel leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump and associated components, free of charge. The recall began July 17, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S17.
Click a tab for more information.