- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 2 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 14 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 16 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 17 days ago
2001 Ford F-150
2001 Ford F-150 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bolt Fell Out Of Steering Column1
- Rubbing Sound When Turning1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly13
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.