- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 13 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 28 days ago
2001 Ford F-150
2001 Ford F-150 Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bolt Fell Out Of Steering Column1
- Rubbing Sound When Turning1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly13
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.