- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2002 Ford F-150
Worst 2002 F-150 Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.