- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 1 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 3 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: Ford F-150 Downshifting Problems Cause Recall of 1.5 Million Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2012 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 60,237 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.