- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2015 Ford F-150
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
2015 Ford F-150 Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Key Fod Not Detected2
- Bug Guard Falling Off1
- Folding Key Breaks1
- Key Not Working Properly1
- Power Running Boards Operate Unintentionally1
- Remote Start Not Working Properly1
- Side Mirrors Missing Tension Springs1
- Tail Gate Not Working Properly1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper26
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages11
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.