- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 10 days ago
- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 42 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 49 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
2015 Ford F-150 (Page 1 of 14)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 8 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 52,698 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.