- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 16 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 20 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 34 days ago
Ford Recall 18S27: Fire After Seat Belt Pretensioner Deployment
2015 Ford F-150
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Ford F-150 Regular Cab and SuperCrew Cab vehicles. If a front seat belt pretensioner deploys as the result of a crash, the sparks may ignite materials such as carpeting or insulation within the B-pillar area.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will remove the B-pillar insulation material and wiring harness tape, and install heat resistant tape, free of charge. The recall began September 28, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S27.
- Documents (16)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-3
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Miscellaneous Document - Updated Chronology
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 18S27 Certain 2015 through 2018 Model Year F-150 Regular Cab and SuperCrew Cab Vehicles - Carpet Shielding and Insulation Rework
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - March 2019
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 18S27 – Supplement #1 Certain 2015 through 2018 Model Year F-150 Regular Cab and SuperCrew Cab Vehicles
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-4
Click a tab for more information.