- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #17-2234
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- Some 2015-2016 F-Super Duty pickup vehicles equipped with a 6.7L engine may exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) with DTCs P2201, P2459, P2463 and/or P246C. Reprogram the powertrain control module (PCM) to the latest calibration using Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) or Ford J2534 Diagnostic Software (FJDS) release 106.01 or higher. Make sure you are connected to the internet when entering module programming to obtain the latest updates. Calibration files may also be obtained at www.motorcraftservice.com.
Click a tab for more information.