- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46829
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INTEGRATED TRAILER BRAKE CONTROL
- Some 2015-2017 F-150 vehicles may experience intermittent loss of throttle pedal response, illuminated wrench, hill descent, airbag, anti lock brake system(ABS) and/or advanced trac warning indicators and/or P2122, P2123, P2124, P2125, P2127, P2128 and/or P2138 DTCs. This may be caused by the Accelerator Pedal Position (APP) Sensor 14A005 harness being improperly routed behind the brake booster to brake pedal bracket. If the harness is improperly routed, loosen the bracket to free the harness, refer to Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 206-06. Inspect and repair damaged circuits before properly routing the harness. If the harness is properly routed, proceed with normal diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.