- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46899
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2015-2018 F-150 vehicles equipped with a vista roof opening panel may exhibit binding while opening or closing of the movable glass panel. The roof opening panel glass bracket is available for service. Both brackets must be replaced. Refer to Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 501-17 for removal and installation procedure. For claiming, use causal part 1651070 and applicable labor operations in section 12 of the service labor time standards (SLTS) manual.
Click a tab for more information.