- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 46906
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some 2015-2018 F150/Edge, 2016-2018 MKX and 2017-2018 Fusion, Continental vehicles equipped with a 2.7L engine may experience a malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) and/or wrench lamp with Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): P0116, P0117, P0118, P0119, P0217, P0330, P1026, and/or P130D. This may be due to a engine coolant temperature (ECT) sensor connector which is not fully seated or damaged wiring between connectors C1064 and C1047 for F150 and C1016 and C1168 for Edge/MKX/Fusion/Continental vehicles. ECT sensors should not be replaced if damaged wiring is found at or near these connectors. If an issue with the wiring is found use causal part 12A699.
Click a tab for more information.