- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47141
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2013-2018 F-150/Expedition/Navigator 4x4 vehicles may exhibit an intermittent grinding noise coming from the right front or left front wheel area while accelerating in 2WD mode. Refer to the Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 308-07, Diagnosis and Testing Symptom Chart - NVH > The front axle makes noise in 2H mode only and generally under heavy throttle.
Click a tab for more information.