- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47360
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Some 2013-2018 F-150 and 2017-2018 Expedition/Navigator vehicles may exhibit an intermittent grinding noise coming from the right or left IWE area in 2WD mode. This may be caused by an intermittent leak in the check valve. Before completing any normal diagnosis suspect that the check valve is the root cause of the issue. If the check valve has been ruled out as the root cause for the issue refer to Work Shop Manual 308-07 and follow normal diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.