- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47850
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2013-2019 vehicles equipped with a EVDC air conditioning (A/C) compressor may exhibit poor A/C performance/improper climate function and/or a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P06A0 in the powertrain control module (PCM). To support the proper diagnosis of this compressor, the EVDC control valve tester has been developed and is available from Rotunda (339-EVDC100). A tester has been provided to each U.S. dealership free of charge with shipments completed 19-Apr-2019 (reference EFC07013 on FMCDealer.com). This tester will help reduce the potential for misdiagnosis and unnecessary compressor replacement. Make sure that this tester is used for warranty repairs and document the test results in the Technician Comments field. Refer to the Rotunda catalog for a video and user manual which provide detailed operating instructions.
Click a tab for more information.