- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2004
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- Some 2015-2016 F-150 vehicles built on or before 01-Feb-2016, 2019 F-150 vehicles built on 11-Oct-2018 and through 15-Nov-2018 and 2019 F-Super Duty vehicles built on 10-Oct-2018 and through 27-Nov-2018 equipped with adaptive cruise control may exhibit an unintended deceleration event while passing a large object such as a tractor trailer. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.