- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 20 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 34 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2019
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Some 2018-2019 F-150 vehicles equipped with a 3.0L diesel engine built on or before 25-Jan-2019 may exhibit an illuminated MIL with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0234, P208E and/or P2201 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM). Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.