- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2341
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This article supersedes TSB 19-2285 to update the vehicle model years affected and Service Procedure. Some 2015-2020 F-150 vehicles may exhibit a glove compartment door that is difficult to latch on one or both sides or appears misaligned along the storage tray or right side instrument panel when closed. This may be due to the position of the glove compartment storage tray rubber mat or the seating of the glove compartment door strikers or glove compartment door hinge pins. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to reposition or adjust the affected component.
Click a tab for more information.