- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 16 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 23 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 30 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 19-2390
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: SEATS
- Some 2015-2019 F-150, 2015-2020 Explorer, 2017-2019 F-Super Duty, 2017-2020 Continental, 2018-2020 Expedition/Navigator, 2016-2018 MKX, 2019-2020 Nautilus, 2020 Aviator/Corsair and 2013-2020 MKZ vehicles equipped with multi-contour seats may exhibit intermittent multi-contour seat operation and/or massage and lumbar adjust inoperative from the seat switch or SYNC screen with or without diagnostic trouble code (DTC) B1471, U024B, and/or U024C. This may be due to terminal fretting at the connector for the driver multi-contour seat module (SCMG) and passenger multi-contour seat module (SCMH). To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure steps to replace the connectors and reroute the harness.
Click a tab for more information.