- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 20-2034
2015 Ford F-150
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:RECREATIONAL VEHICLE/TRAILER:LPG SYSTEMS:WATER HEATER
- Some 2015-2019 F-150 vehicles equipped with a 3.3L, 3.5L Duratec, 3.5L EcoBoost and 5.0L engine and equipped with a block heater built on or before 1-Jan-2019 may exhibit a lack of heat concern from the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system when operating the vehicle consistently in temperatures that are below -20ÃÂ Ã¢ÂÂC (4ÃÂ Ã¢ÂÂF). This condition may be due to deposits from the engine coolant becoming trapped in the heater core. To correct the condition, flush the cooling system and replace the heater core.
Click a tab for more information.