- August 17: Ford Recalls Maverick Trucks Over Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- August 12: Ford Brake Hose Recall May Not Have Included Enough Models investigations | 5 days ago
- August 7: Ford E-Series Weight Ratings Are Allegedly Wrong: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 1: 2021 Ford Bronco Engine Failures Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- July 23: Ford Super Duty Emissions Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2018 Ford F-150 (Page 9 of 11)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 9 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 9 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,261 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.