- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 2 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 3 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 15 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 16 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
Ford Recall 17S37: Cylinder Heads Incorrectly Machined
2018 Ford F-150
Without a proper supply of lubrication, the engine will fail, causing a stall and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 F-150 vehicles equipped with 3.5L engines. The cylinder heads may have been machined without lubrication supply holes for the camshaft bearing journals.
- Ford is not aware of any affected vehicles outside of dealer control. Should owner contact subsequently be required, arrangements will be made to transport their vehicle to a Ford or Lincoln dealer to have the engine replaced.The recall began October 24, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S37.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.