- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 10 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 16 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 26 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Ford Recall 17S37: Cylinder Heads Incorrectly Machined
2018 Ford F-150
Without a proper supply of lubrication, the engine will fail, causing a stall and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 F-150 vehicles equipped with 3.5L engines. The cylinder heads may have been machined without lubrication supply holes for the camshaft bearing journals.
- Ford is not aware of any affected vehicles outside of dealer control. Should owner contact subsequently be required, arrangements will be made to transport their vehicle to a Ford or Lincoln dealer to have the engine replaced.The recall began October 24, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S37.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.