- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall 17S37: Cylinder Heads Incorrectly Machined
2018 Ford F-150
Without a proper supply of lubrication, the engine will fail, causing a stall and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 F-150 vehicles equipped with 3.5L engines. The cylinder heads may have been machined without lubrication supply holes for the camshaft bearing journals.
- Ford is not aware of any affected vehicles outside of dealer control. Should owner contact subsequently be required, arrangements will be made to transport their vehicle to a Ford or Lincoln dealer to have the engine replaced.The recall began October 24, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S37.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.