- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 21 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 25 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 35 days ago
Ford Recall 18S09: Missing Roll Pin Causing Loss Of Park Function
2018 Ford F-150
Despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'Park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'Park, ' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-150 and 2018 Ford Expedition and Mustang and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 10-speed automatic transmissions. A roll pin may not have been installed in the transmission, potentially causing a loss of the "Park" function.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission to make sure it has the roll pin, installing one if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S09.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - Ford Media Center - FORD MOTOR COMPANY ISSUES TWO N.A. SAFETY RECALLS
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- ...
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2018-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-3
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2018-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice - September 2019
Click a tab for more information.