- February 21: Ford Emissions Investigation Opened After Employees Speak Up investigations | 27 days ago
- February 19: Ford Fusion Energi Recall Ordered To Prevent Electrical Shocks recalls | 29 days ago
- February 17: 1998 Ford Explorer Rollover Crash Will Cost Ford $152 Million news | 31 days ago
- February 14: Recall: Ford Mustang, Lincoln Nautilus and Lincoln Navigator recalls | 34 days ago
- February 13: Lincoln Continental Door Latch Recall Includes 28,200 Cars recalls | 35 days ago
Ford Recall 18S09: Missing Roll Pin Causing Loss Of Park Function
2018 Ford F-150
Despite the transmission shift lever being placed in 'Park' and the instrument panel display indicating 'Park, ' the vehicle may roll away after it has been exited if the parking brake has not been applied, increasing the risk of injury or a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford F-150 and 2018 Ford Expedition and Mustang and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with 10-speed automatic transmissions. A roll pin may not have been installed in the transmission, potentially causing a loss of the "Park" function.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the transmission to make sure it has the roll pin, installing one if it is missing, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S09.
Click a tab for more information.