- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 5 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 17S29: Rivets Missing From The Roof Braces
2018 Ford F-150
If the structural integrity is reduced, in the event of a rollover crash, there may be an increased risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Super Cab pick-up trucks not equipped with a moonroof. The structural roof braces may be missing rivets at the attachment of the roof rail, thereby reducing the structural integrity.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install the rivets for the roof brace attachments, free of charge. The recall began October 17, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S29.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.