- March 5: Ford Mustang Mach-E Already Has Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 12 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 15 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 16 days ago
Ford Recall 17S29: Rivets Missing From The Roof Braces
2018 Ford F-150
If the structural integrity is reduced, in the event of a rollover crash, there may be an increased risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Super Cab pick-up trucks not equipped with a moonroof. The structural roof braces may be missing rivets at the attachment of the roof rail, thereby reducing the structural integrity.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install the rivets for the roof brace attachments, free of charge. The recall began October 17, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S29.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.