- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 10 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 14 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 17S29: Rivets Missing From The Roof Braces
2018 Ford F-150
If the structural integrity is reduced, in the event of a rollover crash, there may be an increased risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor Super Cab pick-up trucks not equipped with a moonroof. The structural roof braces may be missing rivets at the attachment of the roof rail, thereby reducing the structural integrity.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will install the rivets for the roof brace attachments, free of charge. The recall began October 17, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S29.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.