- May 19: Ford Emissions Processes Under Criminal Investigation investigations | 1 days ago
- May 15: Ford Ranger Gear Shift Indicator Cables Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- May 15: Ford Fusion Gear Shift Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- May 10: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
1995 Ford F-250
1995 Ford F-250 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shift Linkage Is Loose1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.