- May 30: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- May 29: Ford Transit Connect Vans Recalled For Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 5 days ago
- May 25: Ford MPG Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Argues Ford news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- May 13: Ford Transit Connect Sunroof Recall Announced recalls | 21 days ago
1995 Ford F-250
1995 Ford F-250 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shift Linkage Is Loose1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Lubricant1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.