- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 12 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 18 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 20 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 25 days ago
1990 Ford F-250
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1990 Ford F-250 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1990 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.
Worst 1990 Ford F-250 Problems
#1: Fouled # 2 Spark Plug Heads 1990 F-250
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 150,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Ford F-250.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!