- June 6: Ford Hybrid Engine Problems Cause Second Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 13 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 19 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 21 days ago
1992 Ford F-250
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1992 Ford F-250 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1992 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.
Worst 1992 Ford F-250 Problems
#1: Feels Like It's Going To Die When You Step On The Gas 1992 F-250
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 186,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Ford F-250.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!