- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Speed Control Cable
1999 Ford F-250
A loose cable can result in the throttle not fully returning to idle and cause an increase in stopping distance.
Vehicle Speed Control — Cables
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. A speed control cable may not have fully seated into the accelerator bracket at time of installation. If the cable is not fully seated into this bracket, the cable could separate from the bracket.
- Dealers will add a retaining clip to the speed control cable fitting at the accelerator bracket.
Click a tab for more information.