- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 23 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Speed Control Cable
1999 Ford F-250
A loose cable can result in the throttle not fully returning to idle and cause an increase in stopping distance.
Vehicle Speed Control — Cables
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks. A speed control cable may not have fully seated into the accelerator bracket at time of installation. If the cable is not fully seated into this bracket, the cable could separate from the bracket.
- Dealers will add a retaining clip to the speed control cable fitting at the accelerator bracket.
Click a tab for more information.