- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 11 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
Worst 2001 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blowout24
- stalls at slow speeds1
- won't go over 1500 rpm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.