- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 1 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 2 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 6 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 10 days ago
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not starting5
- fuel injectors failed4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- turbo blown2
- check engine light w/the wrench on1
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.