- February 22: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks For Windshields That Detach recalls | 5 days ago
- February 19: Ford Recalls 154,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- February 18: Ford Bronco Sports Recalled For Suspension Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 18: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Lock recalls | 9 days ago
- January 24: Ford Recalls Explorer Police Interceptor and Lincoln Aviator recalls | 34 days ago
2006 Ford F-350
2006 Ford F-350 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Not Starting5
- Fuel Injectors Failed4
- Egr Valve Made Of Dissimilar Metals, Head Studs Weak3
- Blown Head Gaskets2
- Turbo Blown2
- Check Engine Light W/The Wrench On1
- No Power Accelerating & Smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.