- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 13 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 14 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 27 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 28 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel Rims - Brake Line Wear
2006 Ford F-350
Brake failure can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Air
- Certain harsco wheel modification groups containing accuride steel rims, P/nos. 203237 and 203738; accuride aluminum rims, P/N 203712; and gkn steel rims, P/N 203688, sold as modification equipment for certain 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4 pickup trucks to modify track width of front and rear axles. The rims provided in these wheel modification groups wear through the oem brake lines.
- Harsco will notify owners and provide a repair kit along with repair instructions free of charge. The recall began in September 2006. Owners may contact harsco at 507-235-7112.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.