- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 5 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 9 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel Rims - Brake Line Wear
2006 Ford F-350
Brake failure can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Air
- Certain harsco wheel modification groups containing accuride steel rims, P/nos. 203237 and 203738; accuride aluminum rims, P/N 203712; and gkn steel rims, P/N 203688, sold as modification equipment for certain 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4 pickup trucks to modify track width of front and rear axles. The rims provided in these wheel modification groups wear through the oem brake lines.
- Harsco will notify owners and provide a repair kit along with repair instructions free of charge. The recall began in September 2006. Owners may contact harsco at 507-235-7112.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.