- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 2 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 3 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 13 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 15 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 16 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
2004 Ford Freestar Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cannot Open Doors From Outside1
- Tire Jack Insufficient1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch7
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages6
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Interior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.