- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 14 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.