- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 5 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Ford Freestar
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Ford Freestar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
In the event that the vehicle is crashed into from the rear, an unlatched seat may increase the risk of personal injury. Read more »
This condition results in a sudden loss of motive power with no warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
If the cracks were to progress, this could eventually result in wheel separation. Wheel separation may lead to loss of vehicle control, and potentially ... Read more »
If this line becomes disconnected, it may create the potential for fluid to come into contact with the exhaust system, which could result in smoke or fire. Read more »