- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 8 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 19 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Ford Freestar
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Ford Freestar by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
In the event that the vehicle is crashed into from the rear, an unlatched seat may increase the risk of personal injury. Read more »
This condition results in a sudden loss of motive power with no warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
If the cracks were to progress, this could eventually result in wheel separation. Wheel separation may lead to loss of vehicle control, and potentially ... Read more »
If this line becomes disconnected, it may create the potential for fluid to come into contact with the exhaust system, which could result in smoke or fire. Read more »