- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 9 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 12 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 24 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
Worst 2004 Freestar electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ecm & pcm replaced6
- coil pack failure2
- loss of power while driving2
- instrument cluster not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System104
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.