- December 4: Ford Fights 360-Degree Camera Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 2: Ford Door Latch Recall: Doors May Open While Driving recalls | 3 days ago
- December 1: Ford 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Debated in Court news | 4 days ago
- November 27: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Class Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 26: Ford E-Series Cutaway Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
2004 Ford Freestar
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
2004 Ford Freestar Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Oxygen & MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) Sensors Failed3
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving2
- When Damp, Engine Shudders2
- Engine Runs Rough1
- Faulty Intake1
- Oil Leak1
- Runs Rough1
- NHTSA: Engine68
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Freestar Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Freestar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Freestar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Freestar.