- December 3: Ford EcoBoost Problems Lead To Class Action Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 6 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission Problems
2004 Ford Freestar (Page 1 of 25)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Freestar was introduced in 2004, but it was essentially just a rebranded Windstar. While there was a redesign of the interior and exterior, the Freestar still inherited some of the design flaws of its predecessor.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 77,610 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.