- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 11 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 15 days ago
Ford Recall 10C12: Park Rod Guide Retension Pin
2010 Ford Fusion
A vehicle parked without an engaged park pawl and without an applied parking brake may have unintended movement which may cause a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Ford is recalling certain model year 2010 Fusion, Milan, and escape vehicles manufactured from February 27, through March 26, 2010. The park rod guide retention pin may not have been properly installed which fails to conform to the requirement of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 114, "theft protection and rollaway prevention".
- Ford will notify owners and dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began on May 28, 2010. Owners may contact Ford Motor Company customer relationship center at 1-866-436-7332 and for the hearing impaired call 1-800-232-5952 (tdd). Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.