- May 16: Ford Mustang Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Wiring news | 0 days ago
- May 14: Ford Transit Wheels and Tires May Fall Off: Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 13: Ford Explorer Hood Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 12: Ford F-150 Warped Dashboard Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 63,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 22 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission replacement (7 reports)
- not sure (6 reports)
- replace throttle body (5 reports)
- transmission rebuild (4 reports)