- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 1 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 9 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 25 days ago
Power Steering Failure
2011 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,721 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 72 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (36 reports)
- Recall (15 reports)
- replace steering assembly (12 reports)
- replaced steering rack (9 reports)
- ford covered repair (1 reports)