- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 13 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Power Steering Failure
2011 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 74,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 88 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (43 reports)
- Recall (20 reports)
- replace steering assembly (14 reports)
- replaced steering rack (11 reports)
- ford covered repair (1 reports)