- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 12 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 15 days ago
2014 Ford Fusion
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Has the power steering started to show signs of failure in the 2014? Yeah, a little. Am I confident it will become a bigger problem over time? Yeah, a lot.
2014 Ford Fusion Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Interior Ceiling Trim Hangs Down7
- Control Center Not Working Properly2
- Instumentation Does Not Allow For Full Gauging To Be On2
- Rattle On Passenger Side2
- Accessory Controls Stop Working1
- Back Up Camera Freezes When Switching To Drive1
- Computer Problem1
- Rear Seat Does Not Lay Flat1
- Rear View Mirror Distortion1
- Reverse Assist Camera Display Not Working Properly1
- Speak Button Not Working Intermittently1
- Steering Wheel Locked Up1
- Touch Pad Is Way Too Sensitive1
- Toxic Glue Smell From Carpets1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.