- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 8 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 9 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 22 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 23 days ago
2014 Ford Fusion
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Has the power steering started to show signs of failure in the 2014? Yeah, a little. Am I confident it will become a bigger problem over time? Yeah, a lot.
2014 Ford Fusion Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Interior Ceiling Trim Hangs Down6
- Control Center Not Working Properly2
- Instumentation Does Not Allow For Full Gauging To Be On2
- Rattle On Passenger Side2
- Accessory Controls Stop Working1
- Back Up Camera Freezes When Switching To Drive1
- Computer Problem1
- Rear Seat Does Not Lay Flat1
- Rear View Mirror Distortion1
- Reverse Assist Camera Display Not Working Properly1
- Speak Button Not Working Intermittently1
- Steering Wheel Locked Up1
- Touch Pad Is Way Too Sensitive1
- Toxic Glue Smell From Carpets1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.